Friday, June 1, 2007

Welcome!

As the creator and star of Horror Movie A Day, I thought I would create a spin-off of sorts about my ongoing quest to finish the game ELDER SCROLLS IV: OBLIVION before Mass Effect comes out in November. This is of course, impossible, as that's only about 4 months away, I only play Oblivion a couple times a week, and I have ADD.

I also watch a Horror Movie A Day. You'd be surprised how much that eats into your free time.

But, what the hey. I enjoy writing and I am tired of writing only about horror movies all the time. And no one wants to read Armageddon fanfic. So, this is really my only other option. (Note - no thought was put into other options).

So, each day, or at least a couple times a week (which would make for a very long and annoying URL), I will discuss my latest trials and tribulations in the fictional land of Cyrodil. Unlike some other pages, I won't pretend the game is real and that what I did was anything more than a digital journey taken entirely from the comfort of my couch.

There will also be profanity.

Enjoy!

No comments: